Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Time at the Swimmin' Hole...

Since Kedge is seeming to be more and more comfortable in the water, we decided to try out some bigger water. He went from Puddle, to Kiddie Pool, then the Stream and today the Lake! :D


Hmmmm, this is a LOT of water....
Photobucket


Uh, Mom.... I can't touch the ground!
Photobucket


Phew! That was close!
Photobucket

I dunno if I like this or not.
Photobucket


Ok, getting the hang of this 'swimming' thing.
Photobucket

Hey Boy, watch your back! :D
Photobucket

That is some suspicious looking floaty grass over there
Photobucket

Ok, getting bored now.
Photobucket

Can I dry off for a little bit?
Photobucket

Ah, much better!
Photobucket

Boy, come on out! Break's over. :)
Photobucket

Getting a little pooped here...
Photobucket

Whatd'ya mean "cat dragged in"???
Photobucket

Look, Bubbles!
Photobucket

Where'd they go?
Photobucket


Aha! There they are!
Photobucket

But I want to go out further...
Photobucket

Come on, come on!
Photobucket

(talented pup can shake and swim at the same time... LOL)
Photobucket

Let's go see that guy in the boat!
Photobucket

Time to go home already???
Photobucket

Ok, I'll dry off then
Photobucket

Well, what are ya waiting for?
Photobucket

Those kids are so slow...
Photobucket

Here they come!
Photobucket

(posing for the camera)
Photobucket

K, I'm done...
Photobucket

Come on Mom!
Photobucket

Time to go eat! :D
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I missed a boatload of pictures in August! AWESOME shots and captions!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers