Monday, February 22, 2010

Kedge visits with his Dad, Uncle and Cousin, oh my!

We had lots of visitors today. First my sister was a life saver and brought Tori home from CT for me (since our car died) and I got to hang out with her, my brother and my niece for a little while after work. Then later in the afternoon, Francine came over with Katherine and Lily. They brought along Kedge's Dad-Austin(black tri), Uncle-Petey(red tri) and his Cousin-Wicklow(red merle pup) that was visiting them.

Kedge was thrilled to have some more dogs to chase and wrestle with, as well as happy to see his other 'people'. :) I took some pictures, but apologize for the darkness. It was pretty overcast, so they didn't come out as nice as I'd like, but at least we had fun!




"Where did those come from??? You didn't have them last time we saw you!"
Photobucket

"MOM!!!! Bad touch, bad touch!!!"
Photobucket

"Get over it kid, its nothing we ain't seen before."
Photobucket

Kedge trying to convince Dad to play.
Photobucket

"Thank you for bringing more doggies for me to play with, Amen.."
Photobucket

Kedge adored his new cousin!
Photobucket

Playtime!
Photobucket

Handsome Austin
Photobucket

Wicklow is just adorable!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Kedge just doesn't know who to play with first! lol
Photobucket

Wicklow telling Kedge to behave!
Photobucket

Petey and Austin looking for their girls
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wow, I think I have a couple of pictures of Kedge that look almost exactly like this from a year ago!
Photobucket

Boys...... Yes, they ALL played "Lets pee on the round bale"
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Its an Aussie Explosion!! Quick, who's who?
Photobucket

Kedge leaps like his Uncle Petey.
Photobucket

and OVER his Uncle Petey as well...
Photobucket

yep, you see it coming. luckily so did Spencer!
Photobucket

Did I tell you his jumps should be in this week? lol
Photobucket

Gorgeous Petey! I needed me a red tri fix.....
Photobucket

Wicklow knows how to speak dog very well!
Photobucket

"Alright bud, I'll just hangout next to ya.."
Photobucket

Someone was enjoying the Jollyball
Photobucket

Kedge spent about 75% of the time in this position, sometimes with his head buried in the snow!
Photobucket

Smiling at his mom...
Photobucket

*melt*
Photobucket

Can you tell which one is which?
Photobucket

Wicklow!
Photobucket

Wickie chasing Uncle Pete (Talk about a double take....)
Photobucket

Wicklow conquering the obnoxious Kedgeroo
Photobucket

The only sad part.... Kedge still whines at Francie's car, looking for his best buddy and brother, AJ. We had to let him jump up to check out the crates before letting Pete and Wicklow get in. Even then, he still wanted to keep checking them out. Hopefully soon, we'll be able to have a reunion with the boys. :)
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwww!!!! Loooooooooove the pictures!!! That looks like so much fun! All of them are gorgeous, but I think I've just realized that my fave color is the red tri I think you called it - Petey!!! :O GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! That looks like doggy heaven to me! I'm glad they all played so nicely! But AJ... Poor Kedge! I hope you can get them together again soon! How cool the bond they have! :) Our Piper grew up close to her sister Muffin (in laws had her) and it was so great to see them greet each other every time! :D Even if they were apart for a long time (after Rodney's parent's moved) they still recognized each other!

    ReplyDelete

Followers