Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introducing Kedge's New Baby Brother, Bosker!

This past weekend we welcomed a new puppy into the family. :) Bosker is an 8 week old Shiloh Shepherd(sort of like a German Shepherd, 'cept different). We started researching different Shepherd breeds when Faust started becoming ill, over a year ago. Then after losing Faust and Mojo becoming ill, we decided it ws the right time to start actively looking for our next furry addition.

Bosker was born almost a week after we lost Mojo, and we've been anxiously waiting for him for the past two months. He is from Ridgewood Shiloh Shepherds. Bosker was the Blue boy in the Haley/Sage litter and we enjoyed watching him grow from newborn to the little bear cub that we picked up. He gave me something to look forward to while dealing with losing my heartdog. I'm so glad that he is finally here!


Our first time seeing Bosker in real life and not just through the many photos his breeder sent us.
Photobucket



Nomnomnom.... "This brace is Nommy!"
Photobucket



"Bye Gma Christi... Aroooooooo" *sniffle*
Photobucket



"I wonders wheres we's going?"
Photobucket



*snores*
Photobucket




"hmmm, this place smells interesting"
Photobucket



"Feels good to run around after a long night of driving and a good sleep!"
Photobucket




"The kids don't seem too bad."
Photobucket




"I met this new doggy, he seems friendly..."
Photobucket




"His name is Kedge, and he's my new buddy!"
Photobucket



"Today we had to go to a new place, where everybody loved me! Kedge and the Fiesty One got nasty shots, but I just got lots of lovins"
Photobucket



"This is my new momma, the Fiesty One, Kedge and me at the Drs"
Photobucket



"It is exhausting being so adorable(and talkative!). At least Momma has a nice chair I can sleep under."
Photobucket



Isn't that nose just kissable??? :)
Photobucket



Bosker is learning from his big brother, Kedge.
Photobucket



Gorgeous eyes and wonky ears make the perfect picture of an adorable Shepherd puppy!
Photobucket



Where you find Kedge, Bosker isn't far behind...
Photobucket



He's definitely glued at the hip to his new big brother! :)
Photobucket




Last, but not least, the first group shot.
L-R; Bosker, Kida, Zeo & Kedge
Photobucket




Things are going to be a little different with raising Bosker then the others due to the fact that I took a nasty fall the night before we were supposed to pick him up. So right now I'm on crutches/wheelchair and it looks like I may be like this for a few months at least. So it is going to be an entire family ordeal with bringing up Bosker. Its hard for me to relinquish even some control, but Jay and the kids are doing great and I am thankful for their help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers