Sunday, March 21, 2010

One Week in the family!

I know that I just introduced Bosker on the blog, but yesterday was one week of him joining our family. :)

Some things that we are learning about Bos. He is a talker, which we knew before bringing him home, and I adore it! He gives his opinions, complains, argues, or just plain likes to converse with everyone(including his toys!). Bosker also has a bit of an adventurous and independant streak. He loves exploring and checking things out. Where my other puppies were intersted in following me around or at least keeping an eye on things, Bosker is comfortable in his skin and doesn't feel like he has to be your shadown at all times when there are perfectly good things he could be checking out. :D Another thing is that Bos thinks he's a tough boy. He loves jumping on Kedge's head when he's lying down and pinning him to the ground. I swear that he laughs while Kedge squirms and tries to get up. I asked for a spitfire and I certainly got him! *grins and does happy dance*

As for Kedge, he has matured quite a bit in the past week. We think its a combo of my injury and bringing home a new puppy within a couple days of each other. He's really stepped up to the plate and has taken over the Big Boy role in the house. Its kind of hard to explain unless your seeing it. I'm really glad that I taught Kedge, "Pick it up" since it comes in really helpful when I drop things right now. He's also learning to work alongside me even if I'm using crutches or the wheelchair. I'll try to get some pictures or video of him putting his working face on and going through his paces. :)


So back to the one week thing. Tonight I finally got some more pictures uploaded that I've taken over the last few days, and figured that I'd share them. I really think that Bosker seems like he is growing in front of our eyes! So here you go, some pix of Kedge, Bosker and the girls from over the weekened.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers