Friday, October 16, 2009

Random Fall Pix

First some pix taken today... minus the snow that we were expecting. Its still in the forecast, but we'll see if it misses us again this time too. :)



"This is mine, ya know. I'm just staying...."
Photobucket

"Yup, Momma gave it to me, so yoos can't have it Miss Crazy One"
Photobucket

"I know, its really fun to play with and I betcha want to try it again..."
Photobucket

"Too bad though, cause its ALL mine!"
Photobucket

"heh heh heh.... what was that pup saying?"
Photobucket

"AHEM! Again, in case you didn't understand THIS is mine Toy..."
Photobucket

"For chewing and tossin and carryin... Not YOURS!"
Photobucket

"I saw that!"
Photobucket

"Hey pup, lookat that juicy bone that Mom has...."
Photobucket

"HA! Fooled ya again!"
Photobucket

"Thanks for the Toy Mom!"
Photobucket

"NO FAIR! GIVE IT BACK!!!!"
Photobucket



These ones were taken yesterday before work. I try to run them around a bit before I leave so that they're not TOO bored while we're gone.

Zeo loves finding new 'toys' after a storm. Then she enjoys breaking them until they are barely big enough to toss....
Photobucket

Mojo was grumpy that I woke him up to potty before I left...
Photobucket

"You got that right..."
Photobucket

"Grib id heer!"
Photobucket

A couple cute fall shots...
Photobucket

......
Photobucket

......
Photobucket

Kedgeroo is starting to look like a big boy....
Photobucket

matching steps
Photobucket

Kida-Rat waiting to chase Zeo who's chasing the stick
Photobucket

a shot of HighLawn before I went home
Photobucket

"Momma's HOME!"
Photobucket

"Oooooh! Raspberries!!! Nom nom nom nom..."
Photobucket

Not those kind of Raspberries, Kedge....
Photobucket

"These are yummy!"
Photobucket

"More please!"
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers