Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Baff Time! (3-10-09)

I don't unnerstand what happened.

I was minding my own bizniz in da small room, and I hear momma talkin behind dis funny wall
Photobucket


well, den I jumps over da wall to find her... and its RAINING inside!
Photobucket


momma starts laughin at me, and den put dis stinky stuff on me and made me all bubbly. How embearissin!
Photobucket

Its NOT funneh, Boss Dawg!
Photobucket

See, momma... I's never gonna live dis down. He sez dat I smell like da purrfumes! I don't wanna smell like a kitty!
Photobucket

I'll show you! I'll rubs it all over da couch!
Photobucket

an I'll contaminate yur favorite blankie!
Photobucket


den I's gonna confinskate it fur my bed!
Photobucket


dat'll teach you...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers