Monday, March 23, 2009

First Conformation Show

So today momma and the tall kid took me to a new place. We woke up really early(4am) and went in the car forever! After a while, we finally were able to get out and stretch our legs. There were a lot of other Aussies and people there. Momma let the tall kid have the flash box for a while, while we walked around and checked everything out.
Photobucket

What is this place?
Photobucket

I have to go in there??? Are you sure?
Photobucket

Ok momma, if you're coming too, it should be ok.
Photobucket

I remember this table trick, at least the treats are good (though momma says we're going to have to practice a lot more of looking in my mouth... whatever that means)
Photobucket

I guess it'll be fine as long as the treats keep coming along
Photobucket

That nice man gave me and momma a pretty red ribbon, and she was so proud of me!
Photobucket

I don't know what the big deal was, we already know I'm adorable...
Photobucket

But if it makes her smile, that was fun enough to do! :D
Photobucket

Momma and the tall kid won some nice presents with their tickets. Momma's was a pretty Aussie picture.
Photobucket

We had to give away the tall kid's purple and yellow present though, it was so big it couldn't even fit in our car! Too bad that looked fun! It did make another nice man happy though!
Photobucket

It was a long day meeting all those other Aussies and new people, and it was hard work trying to remember not to jump on everyone.
Photobucket

I hope that we get to do it again, I had a great time! Momma says I can nap the whole way home if I want.
Photobucket

Hey, what's that? Oh, thank goodness! I really had to go after that long wait in the car. Momma said it was a traffic jam, but I didn't smell any jelly?
Photobucket

Finally, almost home..... g'nite everyone!
Photobucket

Moni here, Kedge took 2nd out of 3 puppies in his first Conformation Show. :) He was entered in the 2-4 month dogs. This is an ASCA show put on by ASCNE in Taunton, MA to benefit Aussie Rescue. Kedge REALLY wanted to play with the other puppies, so was at the end of his leash most of it. It was a good learning experience and gives me a better idea on what I have to really work on.

Here is a quick video clip that Tori took while we were in the ring. Please ignore the fumbling, bumbling, stumbling red blob next to the cute puppy. ;) It was my first time showing in Conformation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers