Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kida's Birthday and an Afternoon with the Crew

Yesterday was the Fiesty One's Birthday.
Photobucket

Momma took us for a loooong walk to a new field.
Photobucket

It was pretty windy and cold out, but at least there were lots of new smells and things to check out.
Photobucket

Momma says its time to go home, something about not feeling her fingers???
Photobucket

I can get on the couch by myself now, but Momma thinks that I'm trying to take after the Feisty one, whatever that means?
Photobucket

Time for a Nap, we were all tired after our romp
Photobucket


(For Kida's Birthday, I took the crew to one of the back fields that Kedge hasn't been to before. I started taping our walk on the way back, so there is about 15 minutes of the crew just checking things out and being their goofy selves. I had to split it into 2 parts due to the time limit on YT. A nice surprise for the pups was a huge patch of snow still hiding back there. They seemed to enjoy it a lot.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers