Monday, March 2, 2009

Playing Outside During the WINDY Snowday

These pictures were taken this morning, the videos were from later this afternoon. Kida wasn't even awake went we went out first thing this AM. LOL




Hey Big Guy, wanna race?
Photobucket




Faust- Sure Kid...
Photobucket




Faust- Oh, look at that... you're winning... ;)
Photobucket




Mojo- I can't believe you let him win!
Photobucket




Faust- Whatever, Mojo...
Photobucket




Momma, the Boss is teasing me...
Photobucket




The Big guy did NOT let me win.. (pouts)
Photobucket




Not the BELLY!!!
Photobucket




I can be snow turtle and escap-AY
Photobucket




Hey Boss, I bet I could beat you too.
Photobucket




Wanna race to prove it?
Photobucket




Or are you a scaredy cat???
Photobucket




Mojo- "Bug off Kid!" Kedge- "YIKES! Nevermind!"
Photobucket




*mumbles* didn't wanna race you old grumpbucket anyways, playing in the grass is much more fun...
Photobucket




momma, can we go home now? it's cold!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers