Thursday, April 2, 2009

Attack of the Mudpuppy!

What did you find Big Guy?
Photobucket

Eeeek, its wet and DIRTY!!!
Photobucket

Are you sure that its safe?
Photobucket

Faust- "Sure kid, its fun! Try it!"
Photobucket

"You just dig around in it, and make sure to splash a lot!"
Photobucket

"There's lots of cool treasure hidden in these things..."
Photobucket

Treasure????
Photobucket

I don't see anything... its kind of muddy...
Photobucket

Pthhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbt.... BLECH!
Photobucket

It got all over my face!
Photobucket

and my paws....
Photobucket

Actually, its not all that bad. Now that I think about it, it IS kind of fun...
Photobucket

I'll just try and dry off a little bit before I go tell the rest of the crew
Photobucket

Hey guys! Guess what I found!!!! ("AHEM") er, Faust found!?!
Photobucket

Zeo- "What's all the racket for, kid?"
Photobucket

"Mudpuddle???? NO Way! Count me outta here!"
Photobucket

Boss Dawg! You gotta come see this!
Photobucket

Come on, don't be a spoil sport! Its fun!
Photobucket

Mojo- "Blech! Bug off, Kiddo! Mudpuddles aren't my thing..."
Photobucket

I'm guessing the Feisty One isn't interested either...
Photobucket

Oh well, Big Guy. I tried. I guess its all ours!
Photobucket

Hey, momma! Now I'm a tri!
Photobucket

Or maybe a Super MudBunnyRoo?
Photobucket

I'm just kidding...
Photobucket

Don't worry, its still me!!!
Photobucket


******************************************************************************
Aussie coats still surprise me. I mean in less than 24hrs Kedge went from this-
Photobucket

to THIS!
Photobucket

and back to this...
Photobucket

just by drying off and brushing. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers