Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back from HONYASC with his booty! :o)

Kedge took Best of Opposite Puppy again today! Three for three!

I'm glad that he's home though! When his ride home opened up the back of the car, I got a BIG "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" that just kept going. lmao It took about 5 minutes for him to calm down enough so that I could open his crate.

Thanks again to Katherine and Jill for taking Kedge along. To Katherine for handling him, and to Francine and both Katherine and Lily for letting Kedge join our family. Thanks guys!

Here's the pix that Katherine and Jill took at the show. When I get the win pix, I'll post them also. Though I heard that it can take awhile...



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Here's some shots that I got of Kedge and his booty once they got home. :o) LOL



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers