Saturday, April 18, 2009

Getting Ready For A BIG Weekend

I'm not speaking to you, momma
Photobucket

you gave me a baff, that was mean
Photobucket

now, i'm all soakin' wet for no reason
Photobucket

what? i'm going to a show?
Photobucket

You better hurry up and get me dried and brushed then
Photobucket

that's better
Photobucket

hmm, looking spiffy
Photobucket

though, you know I'm still mad about the baff, right....
Photobucket

So Kedge is on his way to Syracuse, NY for the ASCA Spring has Sprung shows with Katherine and Jill. He remembered Katherine and jumped right into her arms and barely even looked back. I think he'll have a blast this weekend. Cheesy Though the house is pretty quiet without the youngun. All the old fogey-fied pups are snoring away. I think they're enjoying the peace a little, though Mojo really did seem concerned that we left without Kedge. Maybe he's actually growing on the old codger. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers