Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy Days

Saturday I met a new girl, her name was Autumn...
Photobucket

I loveded her sooo much, we wrassled for hours and hours!
Photobucket

I was sad when she left, but momma said she'll be back to visit someday. Until then, we can still play in my dreams!
Photobucket

Today momma brought me to a new place called a dogpark. She forgot her flash box though! Right, Momma???
Photobucket

There were a couple of nice dogs to play with and Momma said they were nice people too. It's a very small and quiet dog park, hopefully we'll be making new friends there.
Photobucket

She promised me that we'll go again soon!
Photobucket

I slept the whole ride home, but was wide awake once we got home. So momma took me and the rest of the crew for a run in the fields.
Photobucket

There was the Boss Dawg
Photobucket

the Big Guy
Photobucket

The CRAZY One..
Photobucket

(yes, she's still crazy!)
Photobucket

and the Feisty One, though I still can't seem to sneak up on her...
Photobucket

she's still a LOT of fun to chase
Photobucket

though she tends to get underfoot a lot if I'm not careful!
Photobucket

Believe me, she lets me know it too!
Photobucket

I also got to play with my friend, Mr. Leaf!
Photobucket

He just seems to show up at random times...
Photobucket

though I sometimes accidentally eat him.... oops!
Photobucket

What are you laughing at, Momma?
Photobucket

Oooh, I'll get you for that one!
Photobucket

Cowabunga!!!!
Photobucket

(some scuffling sounds and squeals from puppy landing on head...)

Ok! OK! UNCLE!!!
Photobucket

Fine, the other guys are more fun to torment anyways...
Photobucket

Speaking of... do you know where they went?
Photobucket

Nevermind, I guess we're going home then? I'm ready for supper anyways... Night!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers