Saturday, February 28, 2009

How we spent our Saturday


Good Morning!
Photobucket



Everyone's just waking up and having breakfast, maybe if I'm good....
Photobucket



Now they're all getting dressed, I wonder what we're doing today?
Photobucket



This place is new! Momma says its my first day of school?
(Tori was nice and took pics with my other camera during class)
Photobucket

Hey, there are LOTS of other puppies here!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



The first day was pretty quiet and we just went over stuff that I already knew, but I think that I'm going to like this place. We get lots of treats and toys to play with!
Photobucket



When we got home, we went for a walk downtown. Then Momma took me and the rest of the crew to play in the field.
Photobucket



I am ready to RUN! I've been cooped inside or onleash for a couple of days since Momma wasn't feeling well.
Photobucket



Mark, get set...
Photobucket



GOGOGO!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Hmmmm, who do I tackle first?
Photobucket



I know, I'll get the Boss dog...
Photobucket



Mojo- "Bring it Pup!"
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



"Yep, I still got it!"
Photobucket



Now for the next victim...
Photobucket



Attack on the Crazy one!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



The Fiesty one likes to taunt me when noone is looking...
Photobucket



She's doing it again!!!
Photobucket



Maybe if I be like a ninja, I can sneak up on her?
Photobucket



Spotted!!!
Photobucket



At least she's still fun to chase!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



The Big Guy is good to lean on when I need to catch my breath
Photobucket



Sun's going down, time to head home.
Photobucket



We'll crash at mom's feet for a bit.
Photobucket



Nevermind, couch was much comfier...
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Your pics are ALWAYS awesome, Moni, but the captions REALLY finish them off!

    ReplyDelete

Followers