Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Day in the Barren Winterland... ;)

Mugshots of the gang-
Mojo
Photobucket

Faust
Photobucket

Zeo
Photobucket

Kida
Photobucket

Kedge!
Photobucket

Kida- "See, momma! I AM still bigger!" Kedge- "...not for long..."
Photobucket

Boy, is the crazy one noisy or what?!
Photobucket

The Boss is ok, he likes to watch me alot though
Photobucket

Oooh, now is my chance, he's distracted...
Photobucket

Yay, I'm FREE!!!!!
Photobucket

Um..
Photobucket

Need a quick pitstop, emergency break.....
Photobucket

Uhoh, I thinks I've been spotted!
Photobucket

Think quick, Think quick...
Photobucket

Try to pull the cute face... "Blink, Blink"
Photobucket

Phew, works everytime
Photobucket

They don't call us wiggle butts for nothin'
Photobucket

Momma says that I have to practice to be a show doggeh like my fur mom and pop
Photobucket

Oh noes, here comes the crazy one!
Photobucket

I wonder if I's can catch her yet??
Photobucket

So close.....
Photobucket

Where'd she go????
Photobucket

THAT was tiring.... geesh.
Photobucket

Snackie time, good thing there is a plentiful supply!
Photobucket

Boy is there a LOT of this white stuff...
Photobucket

Man, it just goes and goes, doesn't it???
Photobucket

Seems like a good place to contemplate the universe
Photobucket

Faust- "Hey Kid, time to come back to reality..."
Photobucket

Time to go home already???
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers