Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tons O' Kedge Pix

*pinch* yep, he's still here :)
Photobucket

I'm too sexy for this leash...
Photobucket

CHEEZE!
Photobucket

Gorgeous boy...
Photobucket

(I kept trying to get a good shot comparing the sizes of Kedge and Kida, but this was the closest that I could get. He really is still smaller than her though.)
Photobucket

They went thataway
Photobucket

I sowwy, is dis UR pine twee?
Photobucket

I R Vampyr puppeh, see mah fanks!
Photobucket

a zoomzoomzoom
Photobucket

(Random acts of cuteness)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can be an AUStrich
Photobucket

Hey, what's that in there???
Photobucket

ZOMG!!! Its an abombada, abomina... IT'S A BUMBLE!!!
Photobucket


RUN!!!!!!
Photobucket

Hullo, Mr. Leaf...
Photobucket

Let's Play Together!!!
Photobucket

Um... Mr. Leaf????
Photobucket

(Yeah, Mojo is still giving me "the LOOK")
Photobucket

THAT is different than this cold stuff!
Photobucket

What is this thing?
Photobucket

Its pretty looooong...
Photobucket

I wonder if its eatable
Photobucket

Hmm, seems to be
Photobucket

Eh.... maybe not
Photobucket

YUCK!
Photobucket

I think I'm getting tired now..
Photobucket

and cold...
Photobucket

can we goes home now?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers