Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Real Walk

Boy am I beat...

Photobucket



Today me an momma went on a looooong walk with the Tall Kid and the Crazy One
Photobucket



Dis is our driveway, believe it or not, momma said THIS is plowed. Something about the ebil wind likes to blow the snow back to hide it again.
Photobucket



We went to this new place called a Road.
Photobucket



Momma sez I has to stay on my leash out here, its dangerous.
Photobucket



These big cars go by us real fast on da Road
Photobucket



I'm not scurred though, I like to watch them go by!
Photobucket



The Tall Kid walked me for a little bit
Photobucket



Boy do I love her taste in pants!
Photobucket



Hmmm, this doesn't seem right...
Photobucket



Doesn't she know dat I'm supposed ta be on the other side?
Photobucket



Maybe I can turn her around?
Photobucket



Almost....
Photobucket



Gotcha!
Photobucket



Guess she didn't like that game? She told momma she wanted the Crazy One back...
Photobucket



Fine then!
Photobucket



I'd rather play in the snowbank anyways!
Photobucket



Time to turn around Momma...
Photobucket



Whadya waitin for pokey?
Photobucket



I'll race ya home!
Photobucket



Oooh a stick!
Photobucket



Hey, I think we're getting close! This smells familiar!
Photobucket



Good thing we're almost home, its getting dark out.
Photobucket



Can I go in now? Its COLD and I'm TIRED!
Photobucket



Nothing
Photobucket



Better
Photobucket



Than
Photobucket



A
Photobucket



Nice
Photobucket



Toasty
Photobucket



Warm
Photobucket



Blankie!!!
Photobucket



Ahhhhhhh, cozy....
Photobucket



I think the Tall One still thinks I'm cute!
Photobucket



I mean, who could resist da smile?
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers