So Mojo is slowly warming up to Kedge, which is making me extremely happy. Pupster, however, is definitely being ALL puppy and making it as difficult as possible for Bubby. LOL
First he steals Mojo's favorite toy
Then he likes to get underfoot and in his way
Taunting works well too
If all else fails, there's always humping
At least Kedge gave Mojo his duck back afterwards...
"We'll never speak of that again."
"YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!!! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!"
"I will not eat the puppeh, I will not eat the puppeh, I will not eat the puppeh.."
"Maybe if I go to sleep, he'll disappear completely..."
"I guess not."
"Maybe he's not too bad after all"
- Kedge with Kids and His First Group Line-up
- Tons O' Kedge Pix
- First Video 2-15-09
- Testing Out the Crew Waters
- Another Day in the Barren Winterland... ;)
- Kida breaks the ice!
- Videos from 2-17-09
- Trip to a new field
- The Progression of Cuddling
- Aussie Wrestling Match
- Enjoying the Winter Sunshine
- Group and single shots 2-21-09
- First Real Walk
- Stacking and Crate Games
- Thanks to Francine, Katherine and Lily
- How we spent our Saturday
- ▼ February (18)